Documents of high influence to the implementation of the project
Cowi Report: "Feasibility study on Rail Baltica railways". Download
Studies and other documents elaborated during the project:
- Rail Baltica dzelzceļu tehniski ekonomiskais pamatojums. Speciālista slēdziens par atsevišķiem jautājumiem “COWI A/S” ziņojumā. Ielādēt
- Methodology Study: "Developing methodology for assessment of the Rail Baltica railway route alternatives. Assessing the impacts of spatial planning, regional development and social and economic factors". FINAL REPORT. Download
- Study: "Freight Villages in Brandenburg and Berlin – Traffic and logistical starting point of the railway connection to the Baltic States, potentials and requirements" Download
- Study: "Cross-border goods traffic – Results, potentials and problems in the Frankfurt (Oder) – Slubice region". Download
- External expertise input to WP 1 – “Rail Baltica Development Perspectives”. Download
- “PROJECT PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT” Development of a Joint Approach for Project Development and Evaluation: A Best Practice Handbook. Download
"Siauliai region’s railway infrastructures development. Opportunities analysis and evaluation". Download
RB Corridor Study: Assessment of the Rail Baltica railway corridor alternatives Assessing the impacts of spatial planning, regional development and social and economic factors. FINAL REPORT. Download
: „Rail Baltica – Den Osten Polens, Litauen und die Kurische Nehrung mit der Bahn entdecken”. Download
Analysis of the passenger train transport system regarding improvement opportunities of the Rail Baltica – Corridor by organisational, communication and fare arrangements „Fare in the German-Polish border district“:
- the sumary in English - download,
- document in German - download,
- reports and correcpondence - download.
: "Studies of the border - zone and cross - border infrastructure planning in the area of German - Polish border in the pshere of the traffic corridor of Rail Baltica". Download
Feasibility study on RB railways. Expert Conclusion on Selected Questions of “COWI A/S” report. Download
The Minutes of the Project Partners meeting on 21st May 2007, download here
The Minutes of the Project Steering Committee Meeting on 22nd May 2007, download here.
The minutes of the Kick-off meeting on 5th December 2006, download here.